Tuesday 17 December 2013

❄ Not quite Winter ❄


Hey Sweetie pies!

So... as you can see there is absolutely no trace of snow in these pictures (sadly, I know... but as you can see I tried putting in some snowflakes in the title, hahaha). It is getting kinda rare that we have a white Christmas in Denmark and i think it's absolutely unfair! Christmas is personally my favourite time of the year, and without snow it's just NOT the same.

The jacket is from message by a brand called Mbym // The shirt is from Gina Tricot // The skirt is from Topshop and can be purchased in many colours, get it here // The watch is from Urban Outfitters but they don't have the exact watch but something similar get it here // The shoes are from Invation by a brand called Shoe biz Copenhagen, but you can get plenty shoes that are the same model (creepers) in almost every shoe store // The Lip Lacquer or lip gloss (whatever you wanna call it) is from Rimmel - Apocalips in the colour "STELLAR"

When I said that Christmas is my favourite time of the year, I literally mean it is my faaaavorite! I just love the cozy weather and all the cute christmas decorations in front of houses and inside them. I also love the fact that it's the time of year when you can give (and get) gifts! And Christmas shopping is also amazing, I simply love peeking at the Christmas markets in the city!

What is your favourite time of year?

No comments:

Post a Comment