Friday 13 December 2013

Christmas decorations and winter boots


Hey errrbody!

So, the past two weeks I've been sick... so unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to upload the blog posts I've been wanting to. Buuut here's a little update!


Even though I have been sick I still thought that my room needed a little christmas spirit (Yes you might have noticed that I kind of like candles... especially scented ones). So now I'll just leave you with some christmassy pictures.

"God jul" means "Merry Christmas" on danish

Then some days ago I decided that I needed a new pair of Dr. Martens... yeah I have an obsession with Dr. Martens (Oops). Dr. Martens is amazing all the year round because you can use them in the winter time with some cute frilly socks or some thick warm ones. I also tend to use them in summer with shorts and a cute top. You can get them in so many amazing textures and colours that there is some for anyones taste. So I then bought these beautiful babies in leather snake print and I absolutely love them! I got them from Amazon.


I hope all of you are healthy and aren't sick at home like me (because that is clearly the most boring way to spend christmas). I also hope it snows like hell where you are because there haven't dropped one bit in Denmark yet... but anyway, have a great christmas until I talk to you again, byeeeee!



No comments:

Post a Comment